Friday, December 24, 2010

Mitchell Christmas

We celebrated Christmas with Monty's dad's family on Christmas Eve.  We had a lovely meal followed by more yummy dessert.  This gathering was a bit larger than the one the day before which kept Addison very alert.  She and Jax, who is almost three, played very well together, all though I am not so sure he liked sharing his cars with her.  Addison really enjoyed the sweet potatoes that her dad gave her as the ones she is used to eating do not come covered with delicious gooey marshmallows!

Yet again Addison received a ton of wonderful things including singamajigs, a Little Tykes kitchen, dolls, clothes, a First Christmas ornament, a pink elephant with matching blanket, and more money for college (we are starting early!).  She is one fortunate girl to have a family who is so very generous to her!

The ABC money from Granny Virgie and PawPaw
Pink elephant and blanket from Aunt Heather and Uncle Corey
Oh tissue how I love to crinkle you in my hands and make noise
Action shot - pull that tissue paper out!
I believe I will check out the noise this Singamjig is making.  
That was fun!  I believe I will now yank my bow out and take a little nap.

Addison's gift to her dad was a Nascar driving experience.  We hope he has fun and is super careful because I am not sure if his life insurance policy will cover that type of incident in addition to the fact that he is the most important person in our lives!  

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Our story began in 1997 during our sophomore and junior years of high school in Mineral Wells, Texas. Being the older siblings of sisters, we would occasionally have to provide transportation for the two girls, who happened to be friends. Monty and I became acquainted on one such drop off, and as they say the rest is history. Following graduation, Monty and I moved to College Station to attend Texas A&M and discover what the world had to offer. As luck would have it, our relationship continued to grow during our time in college, and Monty proposed in December 2003. Following a wonderful engagement, we were married on June 4, 2005. Following our honeymoon, we moved to San Antonio for Monty to work as a custom home builder and for me to begin my career as a CPA with a focus in audit. After three wonderful years in San Antonio, we said goodbye to all of our friends in July 2008 and made the move back to Mineral Wells where it all began for Monty to begin his own homebuilding business. We are very excited to see what the future holds and share those times with you....